Follow the City of Greater Bendigo on social media to keep up-to-date on our latest news, events, consultations and services-related information, share images and more.
We monitor our social media pages during business hours and aim to respond to all queries as soon as possible.
Social media sites and pages operated and managed by the City include:
We encourage ideas, feedback, questions and experiences from the Greater Bendigo community. We support open discussion but expect participants to behave in a courteous and respectful manner.
The City of Greater Bendigo (City) reserves the right to delete comments that are, in the opinion of City officers:
- Misleading, obscene, graphic, off-topic or spam
- Hateful or denigrating towards an individual or group of individuals based on their ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation
- Repetitive posts copied or duplicated, or materially repetitive posts by single or multiple users
- Apparently false or mischievous complaints or statements about individuals, companies or any government or government agency
- Unlawful or incite others to break the law
- Promotional, commercial or overtly political in nature
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public, the City or its employees, Councillors or volunteers
- Defamatory or harassing of any person
- Any other inappropriate content or comments as determined by the City
The City reserves the right to permanently ban access to anyone who violates the above guidelines.
Our social media pages are monitored during business hours from Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Any posts submitted outside these times will receive a response the following business day or as soon as possible.
While we try to assist with simple questions or issues, some matters cannot be resolved via social media. You should contact the City by phone, email or letter if you:
- Wish to make a complaint or enquiry
- Need to request a service
- Would like to give us official feedback or respond to an item published for public comment