A decision-making tool to guide how the City supports and invests in sport and active recreation.
The Active and Healthy Greater Bendigo Framework is a decision making tool to guide how the City supports and invests in sport and active recreation.
It includes six key components:
- Guiding pillars and priorities
- Participation trend analysis
- Targets for physical activity
- A requirement for a Four-Year Strategic Resource Plan
- Policy statements for development of key supportive policy
- An evaluation plan
Adopted by Council July 25 2022.