Weekly organics and fortnightly general waste collection. Learn more

Applying to amend or extend a planning permit

Secondary consent

You can apply for secondary consent to make minor changes to approved plans. An example of this may be where a permit includes a condition with wording such as "...must not be altered without the written consent of the responsible authority".  

The proposed changes can only involve amendments to the approved plans and does not conflict with or require changes to the permit description or conditions.

You cannot use this to amend the conditions of the permit or what the permit allows.

If you're not sure if this process applies to you, or whether you may need to submit an application to apply to amend the planning permit, contact us.