Car park with 233 undercover parking spaces and 57 rooftop open air spaces. Located centrally in Hargreaves Street opposite the Bendigo Library.
Monday - Thursday: 7am-7.30pm
Saturday: 7am-10pm (free parking)
Sunday: 7am-6pm (free parking)
Closed public holidays unless otherwise advertised.
A lift services all levels with pedestrian street access via the foyer at ground level in Hargreaves Street.
The car park also contains disabled public toilets with baby change facilities and is home to the City Centre Changing Place.
This car park contains six disabled persons parking bays, all located close to the lift. All levels are wheelchair accessible.
This car park has two electric vehicle charging bays near the lifts on level five. These bays can only be used by electric vehicles which are actively charging. As the charging bays are within a long term parking facility they do not have time restrictions and cannot be reserved.
Electric vehicle charging bays are also located in the Edward Street Multi Storey Car Park.
- All day parking: $9 per day
- Per hour: $2.10
- Saturday and Sunday: Free parking (after hours vehicle release fee still applies to vehicles left in the car park after closing time)
- After hours release from car park $138 (credit card only)
- Reserved parking - under cover Monday to Friday access: $140 per month
- Reserved parking - under cover 24/7 access: $162.50 per month
- Reserved parking - rooftop/open air Monday to Friday access: $101 per month
- Reserved parking - rooftop/open air 24/7 access: $116 per month
All prices include GST.
Patrons can pay with credit card at the pay station in the foyer or with card only at the exit boom gate.
Free, secure, undercover bike parking is available in bike lockers on level one. You need to supply your own lock.