Planning Scheme Amendment C235 - Bendigo City Centre Heritage Study – Stage 1
The amendment proposes to implement the Bendigo City Centre Heritage Study – Stage 1 by:
- Apply the heritage overlay to 18 places
- Remove the neighbourhood character overlay from one particular place
- Include the 18 statements of significance in the schedule to clause 72.04 (incorporated documents)
- Include Volume 2 of the study in the schedule to clause 72.08 (background documents).
Update Wednesday March 10, 2021
Statements of Evidence for the Panel Hearing can be downloaded from the following links:
- Statement of Evidence, Context. Prepared for the City of Greater Bendigo
- Statement of Evidence and Report to Planning Panel, Lovell Chen. Prepared for Spring Design and Development Pty Ltd for 106 Williamson Street, Bendigo
- Statement of Evidence and Report to Planning Panel, Lovell Chen. Prepared for Spring Design and Development Pty Ltd for 114 Williamson Street, Bendigo
Update Monday February 22, 2021
Due to COVID-19 and the associated physical distancing requirements, the Directions Hearing for Greater Bendigo Planning Scheme Amendment C235gben will proceed by video conference at 10am on Friday February 26, 2021.
Parties to the hearing have been contacted by Planning Panels Victoria regarding these arrangements. The Panel will hear this matter in an open forum, consistent with its obligation to conduct hearings in public.
A link to access the live stream will be made available on the day (February 26) and posted to this page. If you have any questions, please contact Planning Panels Victoria at [email protected]
As with in-person hearings, please be advised that the Hearing must not be recorded in any part or in any way without permission from the panel. This includes audio and video recording.
Details for the main hearing will be published here when they are available.
Commencement of public exhibition
Close of public exhibition
Council resolved to refer to Panel
Expected release of Panel report