Pay your rates online, other payment options, instalment dates and early payment discount.
Consider setting up regular payments to help manage your rates.
Part payments can be made towards your rates at any time. You can also set up fortnightly and monthly payments and Direct Debit is available to assist in managing these payments. See options listed below.
You can nominate to pay your rates in full or in four instalments. A discount is offered on rates that are paid early.
Early payment discount
To receive the early payment discount of 1.5 percent on the 2023-2024 rates, you need to have paid your rates in full by Monday October 2, 2023. Any outstanding arrears also have to be paid in full to be eligible for the discount.
Please note: The discount is not available on the Fire Services Property Levy.
Pay in four instalments
To qualify for the instalment program, you must pay the first instalment by the due date of October 2, 2023.
- October 2, 2023
- November 30, 2023
- February 28, 2024
- May 31, 2024
How to pay your rates
Other payment options
- At any Bendigo Bank branch
- By telephone using your credit card, phone 1300 276 468 (BPOINT Biller Code 1933)
- In person at any post office
- Postbillpay on the internet or Postbillpay by phone 13 18 16
- In person at Council offices
- By mail - PO Box 3500 Bendigo DC 3554
- Centrelink Centrepay arrangements - Please contact us on 1300 002 642 or download the Centrepay deduction form, complete it and return it to us