Property rates concessions

Eligible concessions

Ratepayers who hold eligible pensioner concession cards may be entitled to receive a State Government-funded concession on their rates and charges for their main place of residence. The name and address on your concession card must be exactly the same as the name and address shown on the rate notice. If there are any discrepancies, please contact Centrelink to amend your details.

Eligible cards are:         

  • Pensioner Concession Card - issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card - War Widow (WW)
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card - Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI)

Please note: a Health Care Card is not an eligible card to receive the pension concession.