Weekly organics and fortnightly general waste collection. Learn more

Works in the road reserve

The road reserve is the public land beyond your property boundary, and includes roadside or nature strip, drains, verge, shoulders and roadway.

Permit for driveways, landscaping or minor works

For minor works in the road reserve, such as driveway construction or nature strip beautification, you need to complete a Works Within Road Reserve, Vehicle crossing / Nature strip landscaping application form.

You can download and complete a hard copy application or submit an application online.

Information to include in your application

The following items are required to be lodged with the Works in the Road Reserve application:

  • Detailed plan of works (plan can be either scaled or dimensioned)
  • Traffic management plan (if works involve stopping or diverting traffic)

Dial Before You Dig

If you are planning to excavate, the Dial Before you Dig service puts you in touch with the relevant underground asset owners. They respond with advice as to the location of any underground pipes and cables, and safety advice for excavating near an underground plant.

Dial 1100 or visit www.1100.com.au


For more information please contact:

[email protected]

1300 002 642