Director Presentation and Assets
Bachelor of Business, Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety, Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
Brian is a respected and strategic leader having worked in State Government for the past 17 years, with the past six years in various executive leadership positions.
Brian has led a variety of functions including policy, operations, business support, community engagement, statutory planning, business case development, strategic land use planning and emergency management.
The Presentation and Assets Directorate focuses on delivering a clean and well presented, functioning municipality. It includes all aspects of the City’s built and natural environment, infrastructure and waste management.
The directorate is responsible for:
- Asset planning and engineering
- Urban and landscape design
- Constructing and maintaining roads, footpaths and drainage systems
- Development, protection and maintenance of parks and the natural environment areas under the City’s jurisdiction
- Management of waste and recycling collection, landfill sites, transfer stations, street cleaning and education programs
- Designing and delivering infrastructure, including Council owned buildings
- Management of significant infrastructure projects