Director Corporate Performance
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
Jessica has had a diverse career in government and advisory roles.
She has held roles in the Office of the Premier of Victoria, was Director Infrastructure and Development at Mount Alexander Shire, a lecturer at Melbourne University and Chief of Staff to then Minister for Transport Infrastructure, Public Transport and Major Projects, Jacinta Allan. She is also a former Councillor at Mount Alexander Shire.
The Corporate Performance Directorate's mission is to lead and support the organisation to achieve great results on behalf of the community.
The Directorate is responsible for:
- Managing financial assets and resources, and managing the annual budget and financial reporting processes
- Ensuring rates are raised and collected using accurate valuations
- Developing and supporting our most valuable asset - our staff
- Ensuring the highest standards of governance and probity in all elements of Council's operations
- Business analysis, improvement and innovation, and customer support
- Providing reliable digital and information technology to ensure the organisation operates efficiently and meets the needs of its customers
- Leading the City's involvement in the Galkangu - Bendigo GovHub co-location project to ensure outcomes are maximised for the staff and community of Greater Bendigo