Enquire about the availability of a City sporting reserve for training and competition.
If you would like to book a sporting ground or park for regular use for a sporting season, please:
- Read through the Seasonal Users Sports Facilities FAQ's
- Make an online booking profile
- Manage your bookings through the club's booking portal
Winter: April 1 to September 30. Applications close mid-February.
Summer: October 1 to March 31. Applications close mid-August.
- Blanket bookings of sports fields will not be accepted. An accurate training booking must be submitted.
- You must pay a fee to use our sporting fields. Please refer to fees and charges which is payable via invoice or direct debit.
- If your club is experiencing financial hardship, you can apply for a fee reduction or fee waiver.
- Ensure you book any special events dates that may be occurring during the season such as interleague matches, region championships, school holiday programs.
- All pre-season training needs to be submitted as a booking. These bookings will be reviewed after consultation with other users of the requested venue and are subject to the volume of pre-season applications.