Bagshot Public Hall is a weatherboard hall built in 1909, which serves the local community as a social venue. It is available for public hire.
Bagshot Public Hall is a standalone weatherboard building, built in 1909. In fair condition, it serves as the social meeting place of the local community, and is managed by local volunteers.
- Plenty of parking
- Disability accessible parking
- Slight step into hall
- Very wide entry doors
- Bathrooms have single doors and may not be wheelchair-wide
- Fully functional kitchen, with a small oven, pie warmer, and fridge
- Limited crockery and cutlery
- Main hall 17 x 9m
- Supper room 17 x 9 m
- Comfortably fits 200 people if using the whole facility
- Wooden floor in main hall and supper room
- Concrete floor in the foyer and bathrooms
- Hiring bond of $500
- All users must have public liability insurance, however we can assist you with this. For more information, please contact the Booking Officer.