Eaglehawk Hall has a number of spaces, able to accommodate many different activities and events.
In a spacious location in Eaglehawk, this venue is inviting with well-appointed useable spaces. Ideal for people of all ages, and a wide range of diverse activities such as dances, exercise classes, drama groups, cards and board game meetings and book clubs.
- Main hall accommodates up to 60 seated comfortably
- Stage area
- Dining area accommodates 40 comfortably
- Kitchen equipped with basic requirements
- First aid room
- 20 spaces of off street marked spaces
- More parking on street
- Ramps into the building
- Wide doors
- Accessible bathrooms
- Well-lit rooms
- The main hall is polished hardwood
- Dining area, meeting room and first aid room are carpeted
All hirers must have their own public liability insurance or apply to be covered by the City's Community Public Liability Insurance details of which will be provided upon request from the hirer.