The Maiden Gully Community Centre is a small hall available for small community meetings and group activities.
The Maiden Gully Community Centre features a hall, playground and bushland garden. It is primarily used by the local Maiden Gully Scouts group, but is available for community use as a meeting and activity space in consultation with the Scouts.
- On-street parking
- Pram and wheelchair access via ramp at one entrance (two steps at the other entrance)
- Disability accessible bathroom available
- There is a fridge, stove and microwave available
- There is also a public BBQ available for use in the park
- Main hall is 7.15 x 7.15m
- Kitchen is 9 x 3.8m.
- Can hold up to 40 people, with chairs for 20 provided on-site
- Fold-up tables stored on site for use
- Polished wooden floor in main room
- Vinyl flooring in hallway and kitchen
- All users must have public liability insurance
Please note: This facility is on Crown Land, a public liability insurance (PLI) cover note is required to enable its hire. The City of Greater Bendigo Community PLI scheme, does not apply to Crown Land facilities.