Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre is an indoor aquatic, leisure and wellness facility that provides healthy fun, fitness and relaxation for all.
The family-friendly centre offers a range of aquatic activities. Children will love the zero depth indoor splash park, families together will enjoy the beach-entry leisure pool and outdoor spaces. Adults can swim a lap or two, exercise and rehabilitate in the warm water pool before relaxing in the spa, steam or sauna.
The Health Club provides members and casual users with a full service gymnasium where friendly qualified staff provide exercise and program assistance. A schedule of group fitness classes - from yoga to high energy spin - ensures that there is a class to suit all interests and abilities.
Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre is open year-round.
Monday to Friday: 6am-9pm
Public Holiday: 6am-7pm
Good Friday and Christmas Day: Closed
Please contact the facility or visit their Facebook page for any changes in operations.
- 51.5m, eight-lane swimming pool
- Zero depth splash park providing aqua play for all
- Beach-entry leisure pool for toddlers, children and family swimming
- Warm-water program pool with associated spa pool facilities
- Pool Pod providing accessible pool entry
- Steam room and sauna
- Health Club with gymnasium and group fitness rooms
- Multipurpose room
- Allied health and wellness centre
- Café with healthy menu options
- Swim School
- Kangaroo Flat Swimming Club
- Birthday parties
- School bookings