A sports centre for athletics, cycling, major sporting and cultural events.
Tom Flood Sports Centre is in the heart of Bendigo on the corner of Barnard and Water streets. The centre is used for athletics and cycling, and is an annual host of the Bendigo International Madison and many other major sporting and cultural events.
- Internal grass oval
- Grandstand seating and under cover grandstand seating
- Public toilets
- Major event toilets
- Car parking
- School bus inter-change location
- Bendigo and District Cycling Club
- Sandhurst Football Netball Club
- Bendigo Harriers Athletics Club
- Local schools training for human powered vehicles for the Energy Breakthrough